Candy packaging design|Brand packaging color design
Candy packaging designColor plays a particularly important role in packaging design. In the fiercely competitive commodity market, to make the commodity have visual characteristics that are clearly different from other products, to be more attractive to consumers, to stimulate and guide consumption, and to enhance people's memory of the brand, it is inseparable from the design of color. and use.
Dazhihao, a Japanese color expert, has done in-depth research on the color design of packaging. In his book "Basics of Color Design", he put forward the following eight requirements for the color design of packaging:
1. Whether the packaging color can be clearly identified in competing products;
2. Is it a good representation of the content of the product;
3. Whether the color is in harmony with other design factors to effectively represent the quality and weight of the product;
4. Whether it is accepted by the commodity buying class;
5. Whether it is a high degree of visibility, and can have a good foil effect on the text;
6. How does the effect of a single package compare to the stacking effect of multiple packages;
7. Whether the colors are full of vitality in different markets and different display environments;
8. Whether the color of the product is not limited by color management and printing, the effect is the same.
These requirements are undoubtedly practical in the practice of color design of commodity packaging. With the diversification of consumer demand and the segmentation of commodity markets, the requirements for brand packaging design are becoming more and more strict and detailed.