Candy packaging design|Brand packaging pattern design
Candy packaging design
The configuration of product images, text and backgrounds in the packaging pattern must focus on attracting customers' attention and directly promote the brand. Compared with the brand name, the stimulation of the packaging pattern to the customer is more specific, stronger and more persuasive, and is often accompanied by immediate purchase behavior. Its design should follow the basic principles:
1. The form and content should be consistent and specific, and the product itself can be known by looking at the packaging.
2. To fully display the product. There are two main ways to do this. One is to use vivid color photos to truly reproduce the product. This is the most popular in food packaging, such as chocolate, candy, canned food, etc. The realistic color photos make the color, taste and shape mouth-watering; the second is to directly display the product itself. Fully transparent packaging and open skylight packaging are very popular in food, textiles, and light industrial products.
3. Have specific and detailed descriptions. There should also be specific instructions on the raw materials, preparation, efficacy, use and maintenance of the product on the packaging pattern, and if necessary, a concise schematic diagram should be attached.
4. To emphasize the color of the product image. Not just transparent packaging or color photos to fully express the inherent color of the product itself, but more use of image tones that reflect large categories of products, so that consumers can produce a cognitive response similar to that of a signal, and quickly determine the packaging based on color. content of the thing. For example, the Marlboro cigarette case is dark red on the upper body and pure white on the lower body. The color matching is eye-catching and prominent, reminiscent of the masculinity of Western cowboys. The top of the cigarette case is gilded with the Philip Morris logo: two horses guard a golden crown, and the black Marlboro logo makes Marlboro even more impressive.
5. The "Shimen Family" packaging should focus on the main exhibition surface of the packaging. All products produced by an enterprise or with the same brand trademark, regardless of the variety, specification, size, shape, shape and pattern design of the package, all adopt the same pattern or even the same color tone, giving a unified impression and making the Customers can know at a glance which brand the product belongs to.
6. Pay attention to functional design. The efficacy design in the packaging pattern is mainly manifested in the following aspects:
①Protection performance design, including moisture-proof, mildew-proof, moth-proof, shock-proof, leak-proof, shatterproof, anti-extrusion, etc.
②Convenient performance design, including convenient store display and sales; convenient for customers to carry and use, etc.
③Selling performance design, that is, without the introduction or demonstration of the sales staff, the customer can understand the product only by the "self-introduction" of the text and picture on the packaging screen, and then decide to buy.
The design method of the packaging pattern is required to impress consumers with its simple lines, vivid personalities, and reasonable colors. Take the Royal Salute 21 in Scotch whisky, for example. The wine has been carefully brewed for 21 years. It is contained in three colors of blue, red and green refined porcelain bottles for the imperial court. Salute, and with a 21-year-old identification certificate issued by the Scotch Whisky Association, the entire packaging looks elegant and rich. So that some people carefully store the wine bottle after drinking.