Do you know what the production process requirements of the tea tin box are?
1. After the raw materials and packaging material parts enter the factory, the technical quality management department is responsible for the quality sampling, inspection and result determination of various raw materials and packaging material parts in the enterprise, and formulates relevant raw material procurement inspection standards.
2. After the raw materials, auxiliary materials and packaging materials enter the factory, the inspectors shall inspect the raw materials according to the specifications and issue an inspection report.
3. After the auxiliary materials enter the factory, the warehouse manager of the financial department will notify the inspector of the technical quality management department to conduct quality inspection.
4. After receiving the notice, the quality management personnel shall conduct sensory inspections in accordance with the "Package Product Acceptance Standards", contract provisions and relevant national industry standards, conduct basic application identification based on the total number of samples, and issue inspection reports.
5. After the acceptance is qualified, the technical quality control department will issue a "Packaging Material Acceptance Report" to the warehouse, and the warehouse business personnel can only go through the storage procedures after receiving the packaging material acceptance certificate.
6. Test purpose: This standard specifies the quality index, inspection method and inspection standard of tea tin box.
7. The scope of inspection is suitable for packaging of various tea tin boxes.
1. The warehouse is responsible for checking the specifications and quantity of the tea tin box.
2. The administrative service department is responsible for purchasing the specifications, reasonable layout and quantity of various specifications and models of packaging, and obtaining corresponding inspection reports.
3. The Technical Quality Control Department is responsible for the acceptance and review of packaging materials and related inspection reports.