Tea tin box packaging material inspection process
I believe you are very interested in the production process of the tea tin box packaging, so let's give you a brief introduction to the tea tin box customization below.
1. After the raw materials and packaging material parts enter the factory, the technical quality management department is responsible for the quality sampling, inspection and result determination of various raw materials and packaging material parts in the enterprise, and formulates relevant raw material procurement inspection standards.
2. After the raw materials, auxiliary materials and packaging materials enter the factory, the inspector shall inspect the raw materials according to the specifications and issue an inspection report.
3. After the auxiliary materials enter the factory, the warehouse manager of the financial department will notify the inspectors who have arrived at the technical quality management department to conduct quality inspections.
4. After receiving the notice, the quality management personnel shall conduct sensory inspections in accordance with the "Acceptance Standards for Packaging Products", contract provisions and relevant industry standards, and perform basic application identification based on the total number of samples, and issue an inspection report.
5. After the acceptance is passed, the technical quality control department will issue a "Packaging Material Acceptance Report" to the warehouse, and the warehouse clerk can only go through the storage procedures after receiving the certificate of acceptance of the packaging material.
6. Test purpose: This standard specifies the quality indicators, inspection methods and inspection standards of tin boxes.
7. The scope of inspection is suitable for packaging of various tea tin boxes.
The warehouse is responsible for checking the specifications and quantity of the tea tin box. The Administration Department is responsible for purchasing the specifications, reasonable layout and quantity of various specifications and types of packaging, and obtaining the corresponding inspection reports. The Technical Quality Control Department is responsible for the acceptance and review of packaging materials and related inspection reports.